Studio Q will return this year as part of the Hanover Art Trail during the Artists Open House festival in May. Once again we will be displaying a selection of stunning artwork from, what we consider to be, some of the most talented artists in the area. This year we will be welcoming back Philomena Harmsworth, who has exhibited in our office for the past two years. We will also be welcoming debutants Seana Mallen, Millie Ballance, Marcus Ripley & Ashton Harper to Studio Q this year. We will be open six days a week throughout May and would love to see as many of you as possible during this time.
This year also sees the return of the Children’s Drawing Competition. Now in its second year this fantastic competition has already become a firm favourite with supporters of the Hanover Art Trail. This years theme is Brighton Celebrates. The competition is divided into two sections – 5 years and under & 6-11 years – and the winners will have their work framed and displayed in one of the Hanover Art Trail Open Houses. Entries need to be handed in to our office at 195 Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 3LA by 22nd April 2016.
The full list of houses on the Hanover Trail is:-
- Phoenix Brighton – 14 Waterloo Place (Only open 7th/8th May)
- Brighton Sculptors – Church of Annunciation, Washington Street
- The Coal Hole – 38 Albion Hill
- Windmill Collective – 53 Windmill Street
- The Light on the top of the Hill – 148 Queens Park Road
- Art at No. 7 – 7 Attree Drive
- 17 Barry Walk – 17 Barry Walk
- 13 Whichelo Place – 13 Whichelo Place
- Little Papa house – 338 Queens Park Road
- The Blue House – 7 Agnes Street
- Lunamoon and Friends – 20 De Montfort Road
- Studio Q – Q Estate Agents, 195 Lewes Road
For more information about the Artists Open House Festival visit http://www.aoh.org.uk/home